Sunday 5 June 2011

REVISION SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, in response to increasing demand, there will be a revision session on TUESDAY at 2pm in ROOM 6. It will focus on how to answer questions for SECTION A, and I shall cover all texts my groups are doing (Macbeth, Paradise Lost, Wuthering Heights, Dracula, The Bloody Chamber) unless you say otherwise. It will concentrate on how to write an essay for section A, how to make the most of your quotations, neat ways to hit AO4, planning an introduction, and so on. I shall aim to deal with any queries that you have about the paper.

On THURSDAY at 2pm there will be a similar session for SECTION BI attach a poll for you to vote for what you'd like me to focus on in the first session. It will go on to at least 3, but until 4 if there is sufficient demand.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD so that if students from other groups would like to come as well, they can.

If no-one comes, I shall sulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment