Thursday 3 June 2010

I'm Back!

Yes, thanks to the miracle of the new router, my internet connection has been re-established--did you miss me? Or notice I was gone? All revising too hard for Tuesday, no doubt.

Remember, this exam is fine as long as you remember the AOs for each area.

Section Aa--AO2
Section Ab--AOs 1,3,4
Section B--AOs 1,2,3

Don't assume the examiner will notice how wonderful you are unless you signal it by telling them explicitly when you are looking at something in particular. Using words like form and structure really helps to let them realise that you are talking about form and structure!

2 comments:

  1. Presuming AO5 means AO4? Another AO.. now that would be a sad day for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, didn't I tell you about AO5? :)

    Well done for spotting my deliberate mistake--interesting none of the y12s noticed!

    ReplyDelete