Monday 29 March 2010

This is really purple prose

Before it was sort of pale pink...and I prefer this layout, I think, though not sure how the background will work with the pictures. That could change.

Anyway, well done year 12, for forcing me to create this, and well done Fergus for being my first follower--you get extra points for being nicely alliterative.

DON'T FORGET to sign up for the revision session on Thursday 15th if you are unable to manage a whole two weeks without contact with school--and in any case, keep up to date with the blog. I shall add more links later today, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I can't make the session because some genius had the great idea to put all my revision sessions on the same day BUT can i come along at the end of your session and pick up any useful materials?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course. I'll try and post useful stuff here as well.

    ReplyDelete